Salutations!

No, don't go! Stay, read... buy...

Anila is a student with far too much free time...or at least, too much time avoiding homework. She would like to make jewellery while on flights, but having pliers and wire would probably be called 'bomb-making'.


Kindly do not steal any pictures from this site...OR ELSE I'LL CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN YOUR NOSE!

Order Form

Just cut and paste this into an email, and send it to me. Remember that you must be SERIOUS about the transaction before hitting the 'send' button.

Name:

Email Address:

Contact Number(s):

Mailing Address:

Item name(s):

Allergies (if any):

Delivery method: Post or COD

Postage method: Surface or Poslaju or courier

*if you live overseas, kindly state so.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1 April 2010


Peacock Blues

Done in school, during the lull before trials. You can't really tell from the picture, but the lower left corner is actually jutting outwards - i.e. it's not a flat piece like my usual work. Just an experimentation into more 3-D sort of pendants.

Dimensions: 6.5cm x 4cm
Price: RM22

Inner Workings of a Mechanical Mind #3

Another done at school, this time when everyone else was skiving off school and the classroom was empty enough for the teachers not to bother to teach. This is enormous, and so would be more suited for a low necked top. Ooh, look at me giving fashion advice.

Dimensions: 10cm x 4cm
Price: RM25


Wind

Yes. That's a windchime. This piece is quite heavy, and more of an experiment gone right than anything. Comes with hoop earrings, with their own dangling chimes.

Dimensions: 8cm x 4cm (inclusive of the chime)
Price: RM23


Salaam, Effendi

Made on the same day as Inner Workings above. I tend to make my pieces at once, meaning I'll choose a colour, find suitably matching beads, and make a few pieces all at the same time. It's also a lot easier in that if I'm not at my workstation I don't have to carry around so many spools of wire/bags of beads.

Dimensions: 8cm x 3cm
Price: RM18


Kheper

Made during a Biology class, when we'd had to go to the 'Professional Room'. It was more a lecture-type room than anything, and my best friend and I sat at the back. I like Bio. I can do nonsense in class and still answer the questions.

Dimensions: 5.5cm x 4cm

Well, I do apologize, my dears, for the lateness. However, I am first and foremost a procrastinator, so I suppose you're all pretty much used to it by now. Still, I have updated, and with pieces that have not yet been sold. Huzzah!

As for updates with my jewellery making, I'm sure I've mentioned I make bracelets now. Perhaps the next post will be of that (no promises, though, you know me). Rings are still a little too tricky for me to sell.

I've also recently purchased a hammer - so flattened wire may be making its debut here, stay tuned.

Anyway, don't hesitate to contact me for anything you'd like - I do accept custom work, remember. Whether it's for a birthday or wedding or for no reason at all. Don't be shy to 'accidentally' send a link to this blog to your friends or significant others as a gentle hint, but more importantly, don't be shy to order for yourself.

Anila.

No comments:

Post a Comment