Salutations!

No, don't go! Stay, read... buy...

Anila is a student with far too much free time...or at least, too much time avoiding homework. She would like to make jewellery while on flights, but having pliers and wire would probably be called 'bomb-making'.


Kindly do not steal any pictures from this site...OR ELSE I'LL CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN YOUR NOSE!

Order Form

Just cut and paste this into an email, and send it to me. Remember that you must be SERIOUS about the transaction before hitting the 'send' button.

Name:

Email Address:

Contact Number(s):

Mailing Address:

Item name(s):

Allergies (if any):

Delivery method: Post or COD

Postage method: Surface or Poslaju or courier

*if you live overseas, kindly state so.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

18 January 2010


BnW

My first post of the new year. Meh. Hopefully there will be more orders this year. One can always hope. Magenta and silver craft wire, blackstone, and white howlite.

Dimensions: 5cm x 5.5cm (approx.)
Price: RM18


Christmas at Mum's

I made this with Christmas in mind, while I was having exams and dreaming of presents. Incidentally, this became a present.

Not for sale.


Hate

There are reasons why this is called what it is. However, this is not a personal blog. By the by, did I mention that I'm not in Malaysia? That means that I do not have access to my stock (unless I make new pendants) until about March. I didn't mention it? Oh well. Did now.

Dimensions: 4cm x 8cm (approx.)
Price: RM17

Sold


Mad Scientist's Wife #1

The name is random yes. Courtesy my sister. Because sometimes, even though I stare at the screen for long stretches of time, no inspiration strikes. Le sigh.

Dimensions: 6cm x 6cm (approx.)
Price: RM17

Sold (I think)

Mad Scientist's Wife #2

I wonder what it'd be like to be the wife of a mad scientist. Somewhat stressful, probably. Unless, of course, you took an avid interest in what he did and helped with experiments etc. And also, unless you were some sort of robot thing he created in lieu of human companionship. But I digress.

Dimensions: 3.5cm x 2cm (approx.)
Price: RM19

Also sold (I think)

Phosphorescence

OMG IT GLOWS IN T3H DARK FTW!!1!

Dimensions: 5cm x 4.5cm (approx.)
Price: RM20

No comments:

Post a Comment