Salutations!

No, don't go! Stay, read... buy...

Anila is a student with far too much free time...or at least, too much time avoiding homework. She would like to make jewellery while on flights, but having pliers and wire would probably be called 'bomb-making'.


Kindly do not steal any pictures from this site...OR ELSE I'LL CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN YOUR NOSE!

Order Form

Just cut and paste this into an email, and send it to me. Remember that you must be SERIOUS about the transaction before hitting the 'send' button.

Name:

Email Address:

Contact Number(s):

Mailing Address:

Item name(s):

Allergies (if any):

Delivery method: Post or COD

Postage method: Surface or Poslaju or courier

*if you live overseas, kindly state so.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

13 September 2009

It's been awhile since my last update, so I'm doubling the amount of pendants. Yaaay.

Oh, and for future reference, all pieces with the word 'Sold' at the bottom will obviously have been sold. You are welcome to ask whether I can make you another one, but kindly understand that I may not be able to.

Gold Braid

The effect of braiding wire is a lot prettier than I thought it’d be which just goes to show that I sometimes surprise myself with my own genius (cough). This piece is rather large, and comes with earrings (which are also braided, but are a pain to snap a picture of).

Dimensions: 7cm x 7cm (approx.)

Price: RM 15

Sold


I'M HIDDEN YOU CAN'T SEE ME #1

Yeah.

Had this long bits of leftover chain from my sister’s necklace, and I magically had wire of similar colour. The bead’s matte, so the whole effect is rather monotone, but nice.

Dimensions: 5cm x 6cm (approx., and without chain)

Price: RM 25

Sold


I'M HIDDEN YOU CAN'T SEE ME #2

I’ve only just found out that it is easier to take pictures of earrings when they are actually dangling. You know, instead of laying them down, and hoping like hell that they’ll lie flat. Also, every time I take pictures of earrings, they’re blurry. Without fail. Odd, that.

Dimensions: 6.5cm x 1.5cm (approx.)

Price: RM22

Sold


Mighty

Yes, those are parts of a pen. I had wire that day, but no beads. So, goodbye, Mr. Pen-that-never-worked-anyway.

Dimensions: 5cm x 4cm

Price: RM12


Pearls of Wisdom

Also another large piece, and sort of semi-symmetrical. Sometimes I prefer faux pearls to real ones, mostly because the real pearls I can afford are freshwater ones, and they are usually not so round.

Dimensions: 6cm x 4cm

Price: RM18


River in a Bottle #2

I wonder why when I take pictures of this particular kind of bead, more of the blue shows than the white. Oh well. I suppose you’d see it when you buy it.

Hint, hint.

Dimensions: 5cm x 4cm

Price: RM13

Sold


River in a Bottle #5

For this I accidentally cut wire 10cm shorter than I meant to. So it’s very small, but I think that’s a nice change from the ginormous pieces I usually make.

Dimensions: 2.5cm x 3cm

Price: RM9

Sold

River in a Bottle #6

Unfortunately, I cannot find anymore blue glass beads like the one on the right. Which is sad, because those were actually some nice beads. I had red, blue and green, and they’re all used. =(

Dimensions: 5cm x 3.5cm

Price: RM12


Selene


Didja know Selene is another name for Moon? Didja? Huh, didja?

Dimensions: 4cm x 4cm (approx.)

Price: RM12

Sold


Snakey

This was an experiment to see how many contrasting colours I could put together. It didn’t turn out too bad, if I do say so myself. Made in a hotel room in Bangkok, while my brother and I watched ‘Attack of the Pod People’.

Dimensions: 5cm x 4cm

Price: RM14


Those Father Son Moments

Sometimes it’s just nice to do simple things. Whether I’m referring to making jewellery or real life is up to you.

Dimensions: 4.5cm x 5cm (approx.)

Price: RM12

Sold



Wedding Bells

The finished piece I did for my client who wanted bridesmaids’ jewellery corresponding with the theme ‘Pink, White and Black’. She did like them, and so I am much gratified.

Dimensions: 6.5cm x 5cm (approx.)

Price: RM20

Sold



Hope you enjoyed. Remember, leave a comment at this post, or in the chatbox, or send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Luvverly...
    More pictures please - especially those that are NOT sold :-).

    ReplyDelete