Salutations!

No, don't go! Stay, read... buy...

Anila is a student with far too much free time...or at least, too much time avoiding homework. She would like to make jewellery while on flights, but having pliers and wire would probably be called 'bomb-making'.


Kindly do not steal any pictures from this site...OR ELSE I'LL CHOP YOUR FINGERS OFF AND STUFF THEM IN YOUR NOSE!

Order Form

Just cut and paste this into an email, and send it to me. Remember that you must be SERIOUS about the transaction before hitting the 'send' button.

Name:

Email Address:

Contact Number(s):

Mailing Address:

Item name(s):

Allergies (if any):

Delivery method: Post or COD

Postage method: Surface or Poslaju or courier

*if you live overseas, kindly state so.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Temporary

Not a real update, peoples. Just a way for a client to see her potential earrings.


And here are the beads I want to use for the pendants.


4 comments:

  1. I think the design is really nice!!! Good job ;oD I will leave it to you.. no limitations. Follow your instincts.. that is call art ^_^ Thanks again!! Davinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i make some good pie ;P hope to see ya in Melaka when i go back :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..next time if i need to buy for my gf then will buy from you..give me discount k? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, you get your number nine, then come and see me, okay?

    ReplyDelete